Next Game

Helfaer Field in Wisconsin is the location of our final game of the season. Game start time is 10:30am. Coach would like the players there at 9:30am. Now considering some of you are traveling to Wisconsin on Thursday, it should not be a problem. However for those of us heading up Friday it may a bit more taxing. Keep in mind when planning your travel that there is reported construction on 90/94.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Upcoming site additions.

Well.. we knew there was a win in there somewhere for us! Those games were great. And in the next couple days we should have all the stats up for you to enjoy! Speaking of which.. here is what you can look forward to.

We should have game recaps up soon. The plan is to do a short news story like game recap after each game. Of course we are not even going to try and get the stories up on the site right after the game. But a day or two after should be doable. We shall see. So far it is just Amy and I doing them so if anyone else would like to join the fun just shoot me an email and I can give you the specifics.

Statistics. This is a bit more time consuming. But I myself am a stats freak. I just like numbers I guess. But after game stats are recorded, we have a preliminary process in place to get the stats to me so I can input them on the site. This way everyone can see their own kids stats along with the rest of the team. Some of this seams like a big endeavor, but we will do our best!

The chatbox (shoutbox) seems to be working out pretty good. If anyone notices any issues, please let me know so I can get them corrected. Speaking of corrections... there was a snafu on the schedule down below. Picture day was inputearly in the creation of the site and as such the schedule I had was final, but certain things like picture day did not have any details as they were slated to come later. Then when the time came, I neglected to change the sites schedule. So I hope there was no confusion. But all is fixed now and I will try to double check the rest of the dates as they stand on our site calendar.

That's all I have for now. I will be doing some maintenance on the site tonite after dinner. So look for them then. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment