Next Game

Helfaer Field in Wisconsin is the location of our final game of the season. Game start time is 10:30am. Coach would like the players there at 9:30am. Now considering some of you are traveling to Wisconsin on Thursday, it should not be a problem. However for those of us heading up Friday it may a bit more taxing. Keep in mind when planning your travel that there is reported construction on 90/94.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Photos

Hello again everyone. I am working on two things at the moment. Getting photos (slideshow) to display how I want it to. And getting two more statistics 'sections' (batting and pitching stats) to display on the stats page.

At the moment I only have a couple (literally) pictures to play around with. If anyone has any good team pics they want to share please send thme to me via email at ssjtiamat@comcast .net

I am hoping to get these two items functional within the next couple of days. Time is really hard to come by of late, as I'm sure is the case for all of you. I just want to try and keep you all updated on what is happening on my end with the site. I wanted to get these (or at least one of) completed tonite. But with the Blackhawks game being on and my kids driving me nuts it is getting harder and harder. I will do my best to finish these in the next couple days. because once complete, adding new photos and stats should be a simple process. It's getting this all to work together that is the hard part.

I chose to use Blogger because I thought it would make things easier because some of the items that make up a web site are included in a nice package. Plus they let you use your own code to "adjust" or "add" things. However, some of their code does not play nice with some of my code. So there is a bit of a learning curve to get the two languages to jive. But rest assured I WILL get it working. And in trying not to bore you with the tech details of HTML, API, CSS, and PHP code... let's just say its like trying to get a Baseball player to play Hockey and vice versa. But they are both athelets and can LEARN to play the other sport. That's kinda how this is goin with the various languages at work here.

So keep the faith, and please be patient. And like always... if you have anything to share, please do.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. still working on this. I have about 300 pics to go through and upload. I just want to go through them first and delete any blurry shots or shots that we may have duplicates of. Gimmie a couple days and I should be able to have these online for all to see.

    ReplyDelete