Next Game

Helfaer Field in Wisconsin is the location of our final game of the season. Game start time is 10:30am. Coach would like the players there at 9:30am. Now considering some of you are traveling to Wisconsin on Thursday, it should not be a problem. However for those of us heading up Friday it may a bit more taxing. Keep in mind when planning your travel that there is reported construction on 90/94.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomorrow's Practice at 5pm!!

Our first outdoor practice! Starting to get exciting now..

Originally the calendar had the time for 5:30pm tomorrow (Tuesday March 30th) but Jeff's last email pointed out it is indeed at 5pm! It has now been corrected. Mill Creek 2 is the location. See every one there..

I'm hoping to try and get some pictures of the boys practicing tomorrow. It will give me something to put up on the site a bit more current. If anyone has anything let me know. Also.. hoping to get the player profile out today/tomorrow. Had a slight delay on that, sorry. I think what I will do is just send out the questions.. and then the first response I get with the answers I will do their player profile first. If possible though, when sending that answer sheet back to me, if you happen to have a pic I can include as well that would be great!

Thanks everyone..

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment