Next Game

Helfaer Field in Wisconsin is the location of our final game of the season. Game start time is 10:30am. Coach would like the players there at 9:30am. Now considering some of you are traveling to Wisconsin on Thursday, it should not be a problem. However for those of us heading up Friday it may a bit more taxing. Keep in mind when planning your travel that there is reported construction on 90/94.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Site Update

Hello everyone! Been a long time since I have posted an update on the site. Greg Lanphier has been doing an excellent job posting game summaries! I want to say thank you to Greg for his efforts!

I sent out an email yesterday (yes.. during the game. The ump and his low strikes had me disgruntled. I needed to take my attention away from that travesty before it sent me to another place) regarding my plans for "closing up" the web site towards the end of the season. So if anyone has any pics they wish to share with the team, please coordinate with me how to get them to me (in case the cummalitive size of the pics is rather large) so I can include them in the planned slide show DVD I will be making.

We have our big Wisconsin trip this coming weekend. As I'm sure everyone is, I am looking forward to this trip. I think it will be a great time for all. We have a tailgate planned for Friday night in the parking lot and plenty of swimming to be had at the water park. In checking the hotels web site (and from Amy Singers very informative emails) it appears all their water facilities are INDOORS! This is a good thing. Im sure the kids cannot wait for that part of the trip. I know my 3 are excited!

Speaking of pictures, this weekends trip is a great place for a few parents to take a variety of pictures for the upcoming slideshow. With the on-field and off-field fun and activities, it will make for some great moments to be captured of the team, their siblings, and yes.. even the parents! We should all have a great time.

I will soon be putting travel info on the site (in a central location most likely) to assist everyone in finding the hotel as well as possibly some surrounding local fair. So be on the lookout for that coming sometime this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment